Fireplaces - Wood burning - Heat Efficiency
We have the following direct vent fireplaces on display and available to view in person at our showroom in Mundelein.
With outstanding heat output and high-efficiency operation, the Montecito Estate™ wood-burning fireplace excels. The 4.0 cu. ft. firebox with 30" log capacity is one of the largest available in its category. The Montecito Estate beautifully combines the craftsmanship of a traditional masonry fireplace with clean and powerful non-catalytic combustion heating. The gorgeous selection of doors and facades allows you to achieve a customized look that reflects your style.
- Texured refractory-lined firebox recreates a traditional masonry fireplace appearance.
- Decorative andirons add to the sophisticated look and feel.
- Up to 86.7% efficiency and 80,000 BTU heat output delivers clean and powerful heating.
- EPA-certified 7.4 gr/hr emissions.
- Burn time up to 8 hours and heating capacity up to 2,500 sq. ft.*
- Heat-activated variable-speed blower and time-delayed heat distribution provides even comfort.
- Time-delayed Air Boost system for fast and easy ignition.
- Gravity vent kits – double duct for heating multiple rooms.
* Heated area depends a great deal on insulation and the design of the home.REQUIRED VENTING
- 7" Secure Temp S-2100, Nova Temp+ HT6000+, Secure Temp GX (U.S. only) or ACBI Chimney
- Non-catalytic combustion provides virtually maintenance-free operation.
- Air wash helps keep window clean for a beautiful view of the fire.
- Three optional door styles will make an impression in any room.
- Two optional facade designs.
- Outside air kit features 4" I.D. x 10' long insulated flex and register.
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Actual performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling heights, climate, condition and type of wood used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.
The Astria Ladera™ high-efficiency wood-burning fireplace is a contemporary marvel. Advanced features, like a Double-Air Combustion control, allows you to enjoy a continuous fire without the need for reignites and it helps optimize efficiency.
A compact, yet open firebox accepts logs up to 18 inches for large flames, long burn times and additional warmth. And with a clean-face design and expansive viewing area, the EPA-certified fireplace allows you to take pleasure in the modern beauty of an unobstructed fire with a true masonry feel.
- Louverless installation focuses on the beauty of the fire and mimics the look of a masonry fireplace.
- Expansive glass area allows for unobstructed views of the hearth.
- Textured refractory-lined firebox recreates a traditional masonry appearance.
- Efficient air wash system keeps glass clean.
- Airtight combustion chamber delivers maximum efficiency.
- Ceramic glass for added safety and optimum heat transfer.
- Outside air kit connection for optimum efficiency.
- Convenient factory-installed fan for added value.
- 6" ASHT+, S-2100+, HT6000+, HT6103+ or AC Chimney
- Zero-clearance to combustibles.
[Click for PDF Brochure]